How to crochet a grannie square

Fly Lady

Monday, January 14, 2008

I forgot to add...

At least one helpful tip,

So the helpful tip of the day is to always when possible make two meals at once. Then freeze one for another day, when you may not have as much time. Then cook the other one.

If you can do this for a week you'll have one week of pre-made meals in the freezer. So that is what I did today.

Now I really have to go because the house needs to be organized, I am thinking I will look into buying a few more organizational items, like plastic dressers or something to put in the closet or under the bed, just so as I can get this mess made neat.

Maybe I'll post before and after pictures.

Another helpful tip is try to get started with what you need to get done earlier rather than later....

No comments: