How to crochet a grannie square

Fly Lady

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today is Wednesday January 16, 2008

Today is Joseph's birthday, he is ten today.

Yesterday, I was unable to get everything done, even with added help, there is just too much stuff in this place in comparison to space.

It would be nice to be able to afford a larger place, but with the amount of spending that goes on around here, a larger place is just not affordable at all.

I did manage to get the bathroom done yesterday, and the boys room mostly done, but that is about it.

I have a very bad headache at the moment so I don't know that I will get a lot of anything done today.

What I think I will do though is go to the bank and get the money to pay several bills, today. Such as the rent for next month, also storage, power, phone, and the insurance bill for the vechicals. I think I may try to get insurance on everyone else too. I don't know if I can or not, but I think it might be wise to get life insurance on the kids and Earl, and me just in case. I don't want to be in the same shape as we were in when Jonathan died ever again.

I am a little sick today with this headache and another problem. So I probably won't get much done in the house today as far as cleaning so I think I will just get ready so I can go pay some bills. I want to pay off a couple more of the smaller bills if I can. Today. Plus all the regular bills for this coming month, such as the rent, storage and insurance. Plus if I can I need to order some angelboxes so we will have some groceries.

Earl is in a bad mood again today, so it is going to be hard to get much of anything done. He is leaving now, so maybe I will at least be able to get a few things done that I need to.

Justin is wanting me to ride with him later today, so he can drive. He still just has his permit, so I will probably have to do that. I believe I just have too many things on my mind that I need to do.

So I am going to try to work on at least one thing at a time each day, today instead of cleaning house, I think I will work on paying bills, ordering angelboxes (if I have not missed the deadline)
and getting everyone ready for church, plus trying to get some pictures made.

I want to try to at least get pictures of the baby afagan I am working on. Plus some pictures from where we go walking. So maybe this evening I can at least get that posted.

I do believe that this site will have a slow start this week, as I get started with everything.
First I need to get everything organized, then a schedule, then I need to work on paying off the bills.

So for todays tip of the day, I would say before deciding to start a blog it is a good idea to at least have a well thought out schedule before starting a blog, plus actually be following that schedule...

Now I need to call about buying some life insurance...

If I can I will post pictures later today, if I can't then it will be another day. Hopefully by the end of this week I will be able to make this into a more helpful site...

No comments: