How to crochet a grannie square

Fly Lady

Monday, January 14, 2008

Today is Monday, January 14, 2008

Well today we did not get started as early as we needed to, but at least we did get our walk in.

Tomorrow morning I may try to take some pictures to post. We had a rather nice walk.
Then we went to the store to get more calling cards, and the fixings for meatloaf.

I made two meatloaves, one is in the oven cooking, the other one is in the freezer for another time.

On the way to the store I worked on the baby afagan I am making, hopefully I will get that finished this week. I am hoping to make four this month to sell.
(My crochetting is not all that fast so we will see how I do with that, I may be lucky to get just one done. Especially as my hands are sore from the IV's last week.)

Anyway, in just a little bit we need to go check the mail, and do some other things too. There is always something it seems like.

I bought a couple of planners so we could keep a record of the things we get done, or need to get done, maybe that will help.

Well the email has been checked and the meatloaf is probably getting close to done.
And I was thinking of trying to go find a job of some kind if I can find everything I need to do that. I have not worked outside the house in a long time.

And since making another large medical bill I need to do something. Hopefully, I'll get that paid soon.

Anyway, if it is not one thing its another.

No comments: