Well it snowed today, just a little but now it is turning to mostly ice, so by later this afternoon the snow will most likely be gone.
I did manage to get some photo's of the blankets, one blanket is the one I entered into the fair, that one won third place. I think that was pretty good, considering I had never entered anything before.
Then I also took a photo of the blanket I am working on now, I am thinking that this afagan will be sized about right for a toddler blanket.
Next I need to finish the other afagan I have started, Hopefully I will get that done sometime this week or next.
I also need to redo everything that was done in this house as far as cleaning and organizing since the house is again a big mess. It is very discouraging to clean the house from top to bottom, only to have it undone every single day.
Anyway, besides recleaning the house and crochetting, I am going to try to buy life insurance later today.
I had planned to get my hair fixed today, but I may not have enough time. Maybe I will be able to get that done before long. The hair dresser said it would cost a little over a hundred dollars to get a spiral perm with the length my hair is now.
Hopefully if I can get that it will look nice.
Let's see besides trying to get insurance today, I am also thinking of trying to talk to scotttrades (a brokerage firm,) I would like to try to start investing what money I can so maybe I can start producing income instead of just spending everything up.
Then I also think I would like to just get a website domain of my own so I can add affiliates to that. Also so I can better promote my writing, and crafts. Maybe I will be able to do that.
Well everyone will be back soon so I need to get ready to go.
I also need to call my friend to see if she still wants me to help her with some cleaning. She is trying to get her place cleaned and organized so maybe she can take in boarders (renters).
Maybe she will be able to do that.
Now I need to go as I have a lot to get done today. ..

No comments:
Post a Comment