Sometimes it is helpful to know what the date is. And the day of the week for that matter.
I can forget at times, especially as my life is mostly based on cleaning, chores and not a lot else.
I wanted to go find a job today outside the house, but it does not look like that will be possible, it is getting later and later.
Right now I am taking a break as I try to think what to do about the mess all over the house. I have come to the conclusion that we have way too many clothes. There is no place to neatly put everything. At least that I can find at the moment.
Anyway, I'll work on getting this room cleaned up as best as possible and organized. Then I need to disinfect the bathroom, (translation, scrub it with lysol or something like that). The bathroom is really not that bad, I just need to reclean the tub, change the trashbag, then sweep and mop the floor. And make sure the shelves are neat and orderly. Then that's done, that should not take more than fifteen to twenty minutes. (It'll take at least that long because I like to dry the tub and floor after cleaning.) I cleaned the sink, and toilet earlier.
After I get that done I need to get the hallway on this end cleaned and cleared. That should not take but a couple of minutes, it just really needs to be swept, and mopped.
The weather is supposed to turn off bad, so I would like to get the house cleaned up before that happens.
I also need to get the porches cleaned off and make sure there is nothing hanging around outside. (Sometimes trash will get scattered around when it's left in bags on the porch overnight, because of animals.) So I need to check that. Before the weather turns off bad, it is supposed to start raining with a chance of sleet later today, right now it is sunny, but very cold.
I feel like all I ever have to talk about is cleaning but I suppose that is normal as that is what I do a lot of.
Anyway, I am besides cleaning everything in the house today, I want to try to get the afagan I am working on finished. I am making it with RedHeart yarn it is a light pink. I believe it will be very pretty when it's done.
I will be putting that into the sell box, I want to make four pink ones, using the shell stitch, then I want to make four or five baby blue ones using the same stitch. (I would like to try to have maybe twenty baby afagans made by the end of March). Plus a lot of other things.
I am hoping that if I can get enough things made through to the fall that later on this year I will try to sell the things I have made. But first I would like a variety of things made, so I am thinking baby afagans, potholders, dishrags, child's purses, scarves, and if I can get the house straightened up I would like to make some baby quilts too.
Well I need to get started again, I have only made this mess in this room worse because I sat everything or almost everything on the bed. But I had to get everything where I could reach it.
After I get this room finished I will be able to get the other rooms done easier I hope.
If I get done everything I need to today, then tomorrow after I do what cleaning I need to do, I want to try and make some soaps with the kit I bought, it should not be too hard, as it is a melt and pour type soap. I am thinking that that I want to make some decorative soaps to set on the countertop. That everyone can also use.
Well, I am not getting anything done so I need to go, I'll try to come back later, if we have found the camera I'll post pictures of the baby blanket I have made and one of the one I am working on.
We missed our walk this morning but maybe we will go walking this afternoon. I want to make some pictures of the places we go walking we have found some really nice places to go walking.
So tip of the day today is to not let clutter build up, it is a lot harder to organize a lot of clutter than is needful. Less is really more, more time and energy for more important things, like crochetting, hiking, making soaps, just anything, clutter means you have to clean all day just about everyday, and rarely does it even look like you have done anything.

1 comment:
I'm Serenity Autumn , currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Pedro On Email pedroloanss@gmail.com He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.
Post a Comment